Olena and Arlin's PV Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://olenaandarlin.board-directory.net

Wedding After Party Empty Wedding After Party

Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 pm
Okay! I think we have a pretty good option for a wedding after-party. It’s likely that we’d end up on the Malecon (the main boardwalk downtown) at some point, so having been to Mandala a handful of times before, I think it would be a great place to start. So the thinking right now is to have a shuttle pick whoever is interested up at the resort around 11:00pm, bring us to the club and have a section reserved once we arrive (which includes immediate entry, no waiting in line). We’ll have unlimited bottle service for 4 hours from 11:00pm-3:00am and then we’d just be responsible for arranging our own transportation back to the hotel (about a 10 minute cab ride). This is arranged through the hotel entertainment staff so the cost would be $45 USD/person and they would head to the club with us (and whatever other guests from the hotel want to get in on the same deal, this is not exclusive to us for the wedding) to make sure it all goes off without a hitch. Ultimately, this leaves us the most options to head to another spot if we aren’t feeling the vibe here but if it’s good, this is probably the easiest/best deal we're going to come up with. We’ll just have to get back to them with numbers (at least close to accurate) on Sunday afternoon, so WHO'S IN?
Minte

Wedding After Party Empty Wedding after party

Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 pm
Minte
Jamison
Weronika
Rebeecca
Anthony
Danny
Are in for the after party !! Heck yes!!!!
Melissa

Wedding After Party Empty Re: Wedding After Party

Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:16 am
James and melissa are in for the after party
Theron G

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 am
I'm in!
Claudia.lopez

Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:36 pm
Vanessa, Melissa, James, and Claudia are going!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum